CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

The beginning of a new life

Hello everyone. Suzanne has asked that we start a blog to keep evereyone in formed on the daily changes with Jackson. Lets start with the basics though. December 4th at 3:51 a.m. our lives changed for the better. At that moment God gave us the second greatest gift of all time, our son Jackson Scott Caplinger. We tried to prepare ourselves for that moment but it all failed to do the job. Since that moment we have seen such a change in him. Whenever we hold him in our arms or in our sight a sense of overwhelming joy floods both of us. At the same time though we have come to realize that we serve am Awesome God. I never fully understood the love of God til now. I still remember looking at him when I first prayed with him in my arms. He looked at such peace. Everytime I mentioned his name he would open his big blue eyes. By the end of the time of prayer he was sound asleep. It struck me then that is how we should be when we leave the place of prayer at complete peace no matter what. I have learned that a child is s great way of seeing spiritual things a fresh and a new.
I know that I have rambled on but how can you stop the feelings that you have? I hope that this blog will keep all of our family, that also includes all of our friends for you are our family, in the know about the process of our family growing.
Love always and God bless you,
The Caplingers.

P.S. Please dont hold any mistakes against us has we start this blog. Any suggestions are welcome though.;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the first to leave a comment! That means that I am going to be Jackson's favorite aunt!!
Put more pics up soon!!
love,
Amy

Tim and Kristina said...

Congrats!! Jackson is really cute

Heather said...

I am glad that I can read about the daily life of my sweet nephew Jackson. I expect updates often 8o)
Pictures too!I will put you on my favorites list.

Unknown said...

So glad you guys started a blog! Can't wait to see more pictures of Jackson - he is a little doll.

Angie said...

Suzanne,
Jackson is so adorable!! Can't wait to see more pictures of him--Love you.